I am piggy backing off her idea. Please go check out her site here to find her reviews and gift guides as well.
Today we are doing the category of gifts ranging in price from $25 - $50.
1. Sonix phone charger. Retails for $45.
This is the perfect gift, especially for someone who uses their phone a lot. I have found that I needed a portable phone charger more often now. I use my phone constantly, for pictures, for social media, for internet research, for how tos, etc. I mean we all use our phone on a daily basis so a portable charger is a great gift for someone who may need that extra battery life but doesn't have access to an outlet.
2. Plaid Boucle Square Blanket Scarf. Retails for $35.10
3. Target Tote Bag. Retails for $29.99
4. Skull candy Headphones. Retails for $29.99
5. Erin Condren Life Planner. Retails for $55.00 Use this link here to sign up and receive $10.00 off your first order making it $45.00 (plus shipping).
here. I love this planner. A planner is a great gift for someone as they start the new year, it's a way to map out your life so your goals can be accomplished. Planning helps with my anxiety and I am so grateful I have found the planning community. It's fun to share spreads with each other in Facebook groups and to gain inspiration for your planner from others. If you know someone who would love a planner this is a thoughtful gift that they will love for the entire year.
6. Two Faced Grand Hotel Cafe Holiday Gift Set. Retails for $49.00
Well I hope this was helpful for you. I will be doing another post this week on gifts for him in the $25 - $50 category and I will be doing two more posts of gifts in the $50 + category. I have a lot of great ideas for those gifts. Now to link this post to my husband's facebook so he sees what I want.