1) I finally went ahead and bought Fix+. I feel like every beauty blogger/beauty You Tuber talks about this stuff and I just never took the plunge. I always used Elf Mist and Set or another brand for a setting spray. So far I really like Fix+ and I feel like its a very versatile product.
2) I also finally splurged on MAC mineralized Skin Finish in Light Plus. This is a setting powder that I use to set my foundation and I just like the effect it gives me. It doesn't make my face look cakey and I really like the new packaging.
3) MAC blush in Dame. Just look at this color, I love the little flecks of silver/gold you get in the mix as well.
4) Another MAC blush in Melba. Again a popular blush and for good reason, check out the swatch, its very pretty.
5) I bought a couple of lipsticks this time around. This is MAC Patisserie a very pretty pink.
The next lipstick is MAC syrup a very pretty mauve color which would be good for everyday wear.
6) Last thing I bought was a quad with 4 eyeshadows. I got Nylon, Patina, Satin Taupe, and Sable.
Left to Right: Nylon, Patina, Satin Taupe, Sable
So there you have it, not many products but I am super happy with all of them, especially the blushes and I will probably wear them all month.
What are some of your favorite MAC products?