My Current List of TV Shows and Where To Watch Them
1) The Office. Always. I am constantly watching the office, I think I have watched it from season 1 through the end of season 9 at least 10 times if not more. It's my go to show and the day Netflix removes it is a day I will be very sad.
2) Gilmore Girls. I love this show. I used to watch it after school during Junior High and High School. I graduated in 2006 and the show ran from 2001 to 2007 so its right during that critical time of figuring out who I was. I remember watching it and just thinking I knew exactly what the girls were going through, Rory and Lane anyway. It's so fun for me that it is back on.
3) Once Upon A Time. I am obsessed. Still. I am currently watching the new season on HULU but I wanted to start the series over because there are so many story lines that I missed stuff, I love watching from the beginning and Netflix has all the seasons up until season 4.
4) Parks and Rec. I missed a lot of season 6 so I am catching up on it through Netflix.
1) Dancing with the Stars. I love this show, its so great. I love Alfonso the most, he's from the Fresh Prince of Bell Air and I used to watch that show in the 90s as well, ahhh the 90s so many great things.
2) Nashville. This is a great show if you love Country music and drama. It has a lot of drama and some really good old fashioned country songs. I really like the story lines and I feel that they portray the music industry pretty accurately. Of course I wouldn't know any of that because I am not a music artist.
3) Biggest Loser. This show is inspiring. If only that inspiration would last longer than the 30 minutes during the show.
So there you have it. Some of the shows I love to watch. What are you currently enjoying on Netflix or Hulu?