As many of you know, if you have been following for a while, I have been really into makeup lately. It has turned into a really fun hobby and I just love it. I have been getting a lot of high end makeup and its really fun to experiment and try new things. I learn all my tips and tricks on makeup from YouTube. I refer to YouTube anytime I am thinking about buying a product to here reviews, etc and see if it is truly something I will use. It has been so helpful. I also refer to You Tube for tutorials on how to best apply eye shadow or to get a certain look. I have loved playing around with everything and its been a great hobby. So here are my top beauty guru's I follow on YouTube, this list will be long but has so much useful information.
1) emilynoel83 I love her channel. She is probably the number one person I watch who is truly unbiased in her opinion. She always gives great reviews, even if she has been given a product to review by a company she is honest about if she likes it or not. She gives great dupes for high end makeup and I love her tutorials. Great channel.
2) Kathleenlights. She is a bit younger than me, but I still like her reviews and tutorials. She does really pretty, bold looks that I like to try if I am feeling adventurous.
3) Jaclynhill. Everyone gets on the Jaclyn Hill bandwagon. I don't think there is a single person who doesn't like her. I do feel she does great makeup tutorials, however I don't always trust her opinion on brands because she does a lot of promoting on brands that work with her/she gets discounts from. I'm not saying this is a bad thing since I watch a lot of other channels I can safely say that I wouldn't go to her for just one single opinion. However I do go to her channel for a lot of makeup looks.
4) Tati. I feel like Tati is a little closer in age to me than the other channels. She seems older anyway so I like to watch her and get makeup advice. She does this series called makeup graveyard where she goes through her entire collection and gets rid of specific items, I like that series. I also like her Tip Tuesday series where she shares different beauty tips and I have learned a lot from those.
5) Kristin Gehm. I love her channel. I think she is very relate-able, and she is older, much older than the majority of YouTube I mean she is 39 but I like that, most of YouTube beauty Guru's are between the ages of 19-25 so I like the Kristin is older. She is super funny, has gorgeous eyes and really does great product reviews. Along with Emily (mentioned above) Kristin is one of the channels I go to for an honest review. She does a series called 4 looks 1 palette where she does 4 different looks out of 1 makeup palette. I think its great because not a lot of channels offer that.
6) Nicole Guerriero. I really just like her style. She is younger but not too much and she has great taste. I like watching her makeup collection videos because she has tons of makeup. But she does great Halloween tutorials and really good tutorials all around.
7) Belinda Selene. She has great planner tutorials on her channel. She also has an Erin Condren planner, like I do so I love getting ideas on how to organize it from her channel. I also love how she organized her glam room and stored everything.
8) Miss Liz Heart. I love her style. I just enjoy her taste of decorating and organizing. I know this isn't for everyone but I just love the minimalist feel of it. Its sleek and elegant and I love getting inspiration from her channel. She only has about 25 videos out and her channel has grown so fast, she is great inspiration if you are thinking of starting a beauty channel.
9) Mae Badiyan. I have no idea how to pronounce her name but I like her channel. It has a little bit of everything but I especially love her planner related videos.
10) From Head to Toe. Her channel gets kind of lost in the rest of them but I really do like her voice and her presentation. She does great tutorials for hooded eyes which I have.
Well there you have it, my list of where I get all my makeup knowledge from. I hope you find some of these channels helpful.