I still haven' decided on grad school quite yet. I am keeping my grades up so that if I want to attend I don't have to worry about that. In the meantime, I was looking over my resolutions I made at the beginning of the year to see how I am doing. And I must say, I am doing really well.
Here is the original list:1. Watch all three Lord of the Rings movies (yep back on the list for 2014, I will see them all this year)
2. Watch the second hobbit movie
3. Read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I have always wanted to read this book, maybe I should make it into a book club for the blog or something.
4. Visit Range Creek Canyon. It is this really cool Freemont Indian site that was found in Utah and has been undisturbed since the Indians left the site. Meaning it looks like they could have lived there only yesterday. This year I am going to go visit it.
5. Blog more. I really want to blog a lot more, and grow it into something grand. Since I started my blog on November 27 I have had 2,800 pageviews. That is a lot, and comes down to about 77 pageviews per day. I am in love with the fact that people are reading my blog and I am excited about that.
6. Open an etsy shop. I have mentioned this before a few times and I am hoping that I get it done this month.
7. Visit Zions National Park, again I have never been here before so I want to go see all the beauty of it.
8. Read my scriptures every day, I haven't been to good at this and I want to better my relationship with God.
9. Keep my fish alive. We got a Beta fish last month, and I have a bad track record with fish.
10. Graduate from college. This is happening folks, 2014. I can't wait.
So far I have done, 5, 7, 9, and 8. Although I haven't been reading my scriptures every day I have improved my relationship with God. In the works I have 1, 3, and 4. Number three is part of the post I put yesterday about my BOOK CLUB! You all should come join me, seriously. This month's book: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. Has been really good. Surprisingly it is a quick read, I am almost halfway done and I started it Wednesday night. So if you want to join, the book is super quick and she is funny. The F-word is in there a couple of times so sorry about that...
I am impressed that I already have 4 of the 10 goals I set for myself done. I am pretty sure I am not going to do number 6, I decided that an etsy shop just wasn't for me. All the other goals are still in the making. Including Lord of the Rings, I watched the first movie (more on that later).
How are your new year's resolutions going? Any progress on that checklist?
Have a great week everyone, and for those of you at Utah Valley University, have a fabulous Spring Break.