1. Love more. You will never regret doing this.
2. Finish your education. It has taken me 10 semesters (that's five years) to finish mine and it is totally worth it.
3. Live your religion. If you don't have one yet check out mine (click on the button that says I'm a Mormon at the top). Mormon's aren't as weird as you think. But, whatever religion you are don't go only on Christmas and Easter. Truly live your religion.
4. Smile. People are more likely to want to be your friend.
5. Date the kind of guy you want to marry. That's how the whole thing works, trust me.
6. Take care of you body, your body is the thing that gets older quicker. Take care of it now, when you have time.
7. On marriage: Be fiercely loyal. Probably was the best piece of advice I received.
8. On Marriage: Spend quality time with each other, date nights, cuddle nights, etc.
9. Live in the moment. (Goes along with 7 & 8). Don't regret something you didn't do.
10. Not everyone is perfect. The only thing we all have in common is that we are all broken, in some way or another. Be kind.
11. If you are a spender, learn to save. If you are a saver, learn to spend. (especially if you are a spender and you marry a saver, it helps in the long run).
12. Pray. God is always there to hear us.
13. Be a friend. Call someone out of the blue, smile in the hallway, help someone on homework or at the grocery store.
14. Brush your teeth twice a day! (Very important folks)
15. Eat less sugar, it really doesn't fill you up for very long and then you are hungry sooner and you gain weight faster.
16. Buy the car that makes you happy, even if its an older model. You'll be getting in that car everyday, you might as well be in a car you like.
17. Donate your money. But be careful to who you donate it to, not all charity funds end up in the right hands (unfortunately)
18. See Wicked at least once in your lifetime.
19. Marry the man who opens your door for you, no matter where you are going or who you are with.
20. On Marriage: Most likely you will argue, its human nature (refer to number 10). Learn to be the person who says "I'm Sorry", instead of "I'm Right".
21. When a meal you have planned for and prepped for suddenly turns sour, order pizza.
22. Be yourself, nothing says you better than you.
23. Do what you love, and more of it.
24. Keep your home clean, it usually means you are less stressful.
25. Make your bed every morning, helps with number 24.
26. Read, broaden your knowledge. Learn something new everyday.
Well there you have it, I have a lot more ideas I could have written but I didn't want to go overboard. Thanks for reading. Have a great Monday.