It's that time... again. I have a really hard time with resolutions. I really stink at making them and I am even worse at keeping them. I love writing things down so of course I write them all down somewhere, I leave sticky notes, I post them on the fridge, etc. I do all the things the experts say we are supposed to do when it comes to goals. However, I only last about twenty minutes before I am onto the next thing.
The one resolution that I did complete last year: ride a ferris Wheel, check. Did that at Disneyland.
A goal on my list I almost completed: watch all three Lord of the Rings movies (I know I haven't seen all of them yet, some of you might be offended. Sorry.). I watched the first one, and the hobbit. Although the hobbit doesn't really count as part of the lord of the rings trilogy I enjoyed it.
My list wasn't super exciting, I just had a few things on there that I wanted to do that I have never experienced before. Loosing weight wasn't on the list at all and I liked it that way.
My new list for 2014 will be the same, only I think I will stick to 10 things and that is it. My 2013 list had 20 things, no wonder I didn't finish them all. Okay here we go:
1. Watch all three Lord of the Rings movies (yep back on the list for 2014, I will see them all this year)
2. Watch the second hobbit movie
3. Read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I have always wanted to read this book, maybe I should make it into a book club for the blog or something.
4. Visit Range Creek Canyon. It is this really cool Freemont Indian site that was found in Utah and has been undisturbed since the Indians left the site. Meaning it looks like they could have lived there only yesterday. This year I am going to go visit it.
5. Blog more. I really want to blog a lot more, and grow it into something grand. Since I started my blog on November 27 I have had 2,800 pageviews. That is a lot, and comes down to about 77 pageviews per day. I am in love with the fact that people are reading my blog and I am excited about that.
6. Open an etsy shop. I have mentioned this before a few times and I am hoping that I get it done this month.
7. Visit Zions National Park, again I have never been here before so I want to go see all the beauty of it.
8. Read my scriptures every day, I haven't been to good at this and I want to better my relationship with God.
9. Keep my fish alive. We got a Beta fish last month, and I have a bad track record with fish.
10. Graduate from college. This is happening folks, 2014. I can't wait.
I am excited to get started on my resolutions and enjoy the experience that comes with trying new things.
What are your resolutions?