I am excited about this post! Since December I made a new goal to be more healthy in my every day life. I wanted to change my lifestyle and generally be more active and happier. I am comfortable in my own skin and everything I just wanted to be healthy.
I do all my workouts at home. I am thinking about investing in a treadmill, and until I do YouTube has become my best friend. All the workouts I do are found on YouTube:
30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing- Cafemom Studio Workouts. This is my favorite one, its a great workout and I do this one probably three days a week right now. Its a great workout.
2) 30 Minute Cardio- Cafemom Studio Workouts. Another great one, pretty low key but gets your heart moving. I know I am not a mom but these workouts really are for anyone.
3) 30 Minute Calorie Burn Workout with Weights- Cafemom Studio workouts. Another good one to mix up the other cardio exercises. I like to do the weight training and conditioning. I got some 5 pound dumbbell weights from Target a couple of years ago and they work great.
4) Fat Burning Cardio Workout- Fitness Blender. This one is 37 minutes long, but its a great workout and really gets your hurt rate up fast.
5) Ultimate Workout for Belly Fat Loss- Fitness Blender. Also good.
6) 30 Minute Fatburning cardio kickboxing workout- Hasfit. Also good, I really like the kickboxing workouts.
7) 15 minute beginning weight training workout- HasFit. Really good one just to get you started, especially if you haven't worked out in a long time.
That's all for my daily workouts. I usually do some others in there and I try to do cardio every other day and weight lifting on the other days. I don't work out on Sunday and I just get a workout in as soon as I can. If I do it at the start of my day it makes it so much easier in the long run.
Hope this helps get some of you motivated to get a healthier lifestyle.